When you think about vacation rentals, what usually comes to mind (AirBNB, Booking and more) will probably won’t even come close to all the great things we have to offer.
You’ll probably envision some nice, reasonable apartment to spend your time, somewhere more affordable than a hotel in Tel Aviv, so you can enjoy the big city without paying too much per night. Often this decision is a compromise and you won’t get to have it all.
That’s where we come in! We’re pleased to present to you our unique AirTLV concept – luxurious boutique apartments in Tel Aviv that do not fall below the standard of hotels.
We’re offering an opportunity to experience real Tel Aviv living throughout your stay, but with all the pampering amenities and treats to make your stay no less than urban royal.
So let’s talk about our extras
Other than the fact that all our apartments are super put-together, decorated and equipped with everything you need to run a full household (not a partial one like you’d get at a Tel Aviv hotel, but full, including everything rated luxury), we also take it to the next level with great extras you’ll get nowhere else:
- Babysitting services – you’re on a family vacation with the kids but want a couple’s night in Tel Aviv? You deserve it! We’ll arrange for babysitting services to the apartment, so you can enjoy romantic quality time together.
- Cleaning and changing sheets – you wouldn’t expect a vacation rental in Tel Aviv to offer such a pampering service, right? But why not actually? You are on vacation, and you deserve to feel just like you would at a hotel in Tel Aviv, and even better.
- Personal trainer – exercise on Tel Aviv’s beach is known as a great calory-burning experience. At just 250-300 NIS, you can get an unforgettable 45-minute class with a professional trainer.
- Taxi services – nightlife in Tel Aviv is dotted with the yellow signs on top of the coming and going taxies. We make sure our renters get taxi services to pick them up and take them to any great destination they want to get to.
- Trips in Israel – when the prices of vacation apartments are reasonable, you can happily afford to take advantage of nice days and tour Israel, we will make sure you get recommendations and trails.
- Private massage in the apartment – how can you not get a massage on your vacation? And who says just because you’re in a vacation rental and not a hotel that you can’t enjoy a great massage coming all the way to you? We’ve got you covered, just let us know.
- It’s the little things – each of us would love to treat ourselves with fun small extras like great coffee in bed, on the balcony or with the morning newspaper, and we thought of everything for you: you can order capsules for the espresso machines in our apartments for only 40 NIS. For those observing Shabbat and looking to stay on Friday and Saturday, you can get an electric food warmer and hot water urn for 30 NIS. There are also beach towels for 25 NIS each, and other treats that will make your stay perfect.
Whether you booked one night in Tel Aviv, several nights or even a whole month in our vacation rentals, we are committed to giving you everything we’d want to get ourselves, and trust us, we have high standards, so we won’t be withholding the best of options from our beloved renters – we want to make your stay unforgettable and to have you come back many more times.